You are welcome to my Plexus review.
I am sure you are here to make your findings on how to make money with Plexus.
This is the best way to avoid scams and discover legitimate ways to make money online.
I know you want an answer to many of your questions about Plexus.
Is Plexus a pyramid scheme? Are the Plexus Ambassadors making money? How much can you make selling Plexus products?
Or Is Plexus a scam?
Please know that I am in no way affiliated to Plexus, please expect an unbiased review of Plexus Worldwide.
Plexus Worldwide at a Glance
Product Name: Plexus Worldwide
Founder: Tarl Robinson
Products Type: Weight Loss and Diet MLM Company
Year Founded: 2006
Price: $34.95 (Subscription Fee)+ $99/$199 to start + $100/month
Summary Review of Plexus Worldwide
Plexus Worldwide is an MMM company that produces, distributes, and sells health and wellness supplements. The distributors of Plexus Worldwide are referred to as Ambassadors.
Because of the MLM nature of Plexus Worldwide, you can not make money as a newbie with this company.
Why is that?
The 2018 Plexus Income disclosure state shows it all.
1% of the total Plexus Worldwide Ambassadors made an average of $79,624 annually, while the average earning of all the Ambassadors is $310.48.
What is the implication of this? It implies that if you are just starting with Plexus Worldwide as an Ambassadors selling the company supplement products, you may not make more than $311 in a whole year.
By the time you consider the sign-up fee of $34.95, a mandatory monthly auto-ship product cost of $100 and additional product packages cost of either $99/$199.
This is why 88% of MLM distributors never make money.
Do you still think that this is good for you?
Keep reading the whole Plexus Worldwide package.
What is Plexus Worldwide?
Plexus Worldwide is a cutting-edge health science health & wellness Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company that is into sales and distribution of health & wellness products.
Plexus Worldwide was established by Tarl Robinson in 2006 and had its headquarters based in Scottsdale of Arizona.
The company has experienced very rapid growth within the past few years, but with a lot of negative news that is attributed to the company's controversial products.
Plexus Worldwide has a range of products that are focused on every aspect of health and wellness; they stated that the company various supplements would help your body eliminate and get rid of toxic material in shape.
They sighted that the company aims to produce products with the highest quality.
But do the plexus products work, are the plexus global product distributors (called Ambassadors) making money?
Can you make money selling worldwide plexus products?
Plexus Worldwide Youtube
Plexus Worldwide Product Line
Plexus Worldwide Products are into five categories, they are:
- Weight Management
- Personal Care
Plexus Slim is a nutritional supplement that has been mooted to be one of the most effective weight loss solutions in the market.
Also, it has positive influences on unhealthy lipid, sugar, blood, and cholesterol levels.
The results show quickly if the product is taken consistently two to three times for two weeks as it works by quelling appetite.
Having undergone extensive testing to prove its safety for people with diabetes, it has become the core Plexus product since 2009. However, they still offer a wide variety of skin care, weight loss solutions, and nutritional supplements that have almost equally gained substantial traction.
Among them are the Plexus XFactor Plus, Plexus Bio Cleanse, and Plexus MetaBurn.
It had always helped the company that all the products they created have been placed under clinical testing to prove its viability.
First, the products and every other Plexus product were banned from New Zealand, Canada, Australia, and even from Amazon.
Plexus Worldwide Compensation Plan
Before you can make money as a distributor (Plexus Ambassadors), you must qualify as a Plexus Ambassadors.
To qualify as a Plexus Ambassadors:
- Your annual membership subscription fees of $34.95 must be paid, and you must be active on your level
- You must have at least 100 Personal Volume (PV); this will exclude your welcome pack PV.
- The Personal Volume (PV) is the volume you receive via all commissionable products you purchase, including that of your customers. The PV is still excluding your welcome pack.
We have the following level and ranks in the Plexus Worldwide compensation plan:
- Annual Membership of $34.95 and a minimum of 100 in Personal Volume (PV) are the requirements to achieve your Ambassador rank.
- You will be qualified to earn Plexus Points on your Pay Level 1
The requirements to be a Senior Ambassador are:
- Your Annual Membership fee payment of $34.95, and you must be active.
- You will need 100 in Personal Volume (PV) and
- Minimum of two personally sponsored and qualified Ambassadors.
- You will be able to earn Plexus Points on your Pay Levels 1 to 3
The requirements to be a Silver Ambassador are:
- You must pay your Annual Membership fees of $34.95, and you must be active on your level, and
- You need three personally sponsored and Qualified Ambassadors
- You will be qualified to earn Plexus Points on your Pay Levels 1 to 5.
The requirements to be a Gold Ambassador are:
- You must have paid your Annual Membership Fee of $34.95, and you must be active on your rank
- You must have a minimum 100 in Personal Volume (PV)
- You must have sponsored a minimum of three Qualified Ambassadors
- You must have a 100 total Plexus Points within your organization; 15 of the Plexus Points must be from your downline (Primary Leg)
- You will be qualified to earn Plexus Points on pay level 1 to 5
***Senior Gold Ambassador***
The requirements to be a Senior Gold Ambassador are:
- You must have paid you Annual Membership of $34.95 with an active rank
- You must have at least 100 Personal Volume (PV),
- You must have three sponsored and Qualified Ambassadors
- You will also need 250 total Plexus Points within your organization; 40 of the Plexus Points which must come from your downline
- You will be qualified to earn Plexus Points on your pay level 1 to 6.
The requirements to be a Ruby Ambassador are:
- Your annual Membership of $34.95 with an active rank
- Minimum of 100 in Personal Volume (PV)
- You need four sponsored and Qualified Ambassadors
- You must have 500 Plexus Points within your organization, out of which 100 of those points must come from your first leg.
- You will be qualified to earn Plexus Points on Pay Levels 1 to 6.
***Senior Ruby Ambassador***
The requirements to be a Ruby Ambassador are:
- You must be active and also pay your Annual Membership Fee of $34.95
- You need the minimum 100 in Personal Volume (PV),
- Your Five personally sponsored and Qualified Ambassadors
- You will need 750 Plexus Points, with 150 of the points must be from outside of your first leg. Also, all the 750 Plexus Points must be from Pay level 1 to 6
- Your qualification will earn Plexus Points on pay levels 1 to 7.
The requirements to be an Emerald Ambassador are:
- An Annual Membership Fee of $34.95 with an active rank
- You must have 100 in Personal Volume (PV)
- You must six personally sponsored and Qualified Ambassadors
- You need 1500 total Plexus Points within your organization, out of which 375 of the points must be from outside of your first leg.
- You will be qualified to earn Plexus Points on your levels 1 to 7
The requirements to be a Sapphire Ambassador are:
- You will require your Annual Membership Fee of $34.95 with an active level
- Your 100 in Personal Volume (PV),
- You will need six personally sponsored and Qualified Ambassadors
- Also, you will need 3000 total Plexus Points in your organization out of which must be 750 outside of your Primary Leg
The requirements to be a Diamond Ambassador are:
- You need your Annual Membership subscription fee of $34.95 and an active rank
- A minimum 100 in Personal Volume (PV)
- You will need seven personally recruited and Qualified Ambassadors
- You also need 4500 total Plexus Points within your organization out of which 1125 must be from your Primary Leg
- This rank will be qualified you for Plexus Points on your Pay level 1 to 7
The plexus compensation plan is a complex one with different commission and bonuses that are tied to their ranks.
What you should know is that you can make money in different ways with the Plexus Worldwide compensation plan.
Below is a different way to make money with Plexus Worldwide compensation plan:
***11 Ways to Make Money with Plexus Compensation Plan***
- Retail Rewards Commissions
- Retail Rewards Over-Ride Commissions
- Preferred Customer Bonus
- One-Time Achievement Bonus
- Fast Start Achievement Bonus
- Business Building Bonuses (BBB)
- Plexus Points
- Emerald Pool Bonus
- Sapphire Pool Bonus
- Diamond Pool Bonus
- Earn a Diamond Re-Entry Position
Who Is Plexus Worldwide For?
For you to become a distributor of Plexus Worldwide wellness and health products, you must be a legal adult as specified in your country of residence.
An adult in the USA must be of 18 years and above.
Plexus Worldwide is for any person that likes to become a distributor of multi-level marketing business.
You must be an outspoken person that is ready to take on people about how MLM business works in the beauty industry.
Plexus Worldwide products are health and wellness supplements; you will have leverage if you have health and wellness background.
The above is a requirement to join and become a Plexus Worldwide Ambassador.
How to Make Money with Plexus?
You must study the Plexus Worldwide Compensation Plan. This document explains that you can make money in 11 ways, as highlighted in the breakdown of the Plexus compensation plan above in this article.
You must be eligible to become the company distributor, i.e., Plexus Worldwide Ambassador.
You have to pay the $34.95 Annual Membership, and you must be active on your level. You must also earn a minimum of 100 Personal Volume (PV) every month; the welcome pack PV is not included in this.
What is the Personal Volume (PV)? PV is the volume received from every one of the commissionable products you buy, or that is sold to your customer as an Ambassador.
The Personal Volume excludes the either your Welcome pack or the one sold to your customer.
Ambassadors are obligated to sell a certain number of products every month to earn Personal Volume (PV).
You can calculate how much commission is due to each Ambassad; there is a point system in place; the PV is converted into points.
The more recruitment and downlines you have, the higher in rank you attain, the more levels you can earn. According to the compensation plan, you can make seven levels deep down your downlines.
Each point is tied to a recruit, and while Levels 1-3 can earn an Ambassador 5 points, Level 4 attracts 4 points, Level 5 attracts 3 points until Level 7 and its solitary end.
One of the most attractive earning opportunities with Plexus is the monthly compensation pools, where half of Plexus' revenue goes to a select group of Ambassadors.
The pools are ranked into four positions, with the Diamond pools being the highest and Ambassador pools being the lowest, and yet 45% of the revenue comes from here.
How Much Can You Make with Plexus?
Plexus Worldwide is an MLM company with a complicated compensation plan.
You can know how much money you can make with Plexus Worldwide by investigating how much money its current distributors (i.e., Plexus Worldwide ambassador) are producing,
The only document that can show that is the Plexus Income Disclosure statement.
The 2018 Plexus income disclosure statement is the most current in the public domain. And it shows that 1% of Plexus Worldwide Ambassadors made an average annual income of $79,624.
It also stated that half of this 1% earned an average of yearly earnings of $39,441 (that implies that some Ambassadors even made far more than $79,624.)
Also, the disclosure statement stated that the top 10% of the Ambassadors made an average annual income of $13,550, and that half of the top 10% made than $4,982, in a year.
This will shock you; the income disclosure statement of Plexus stated that the average annual earnings of all Plexus Ambassadors were $310.48.
So, how much can you make with Plexus Worldwide as a distributor and its Ambassador?
You will make little to nothing; in fact, you will cause loss. Why?
If the average earnings of all the distributors are $311, it implies that over 94% of the distributors are not making money. If you deduct an annual subscription fee of $34.95, a monthly auto-ship cost of $100 (to stay active), and a product package price of either $99 or $199.
You will make nothing at the end of the year.
Also, the Income disclosure statement of 2018 stated that only 26% of the Ambassador enroll at one additional active Ambassador to the earned commission in that year. The implication is that people are not joining Plexus Worldwide as a distributor.
If you become a distributor, you may not get anyone to recruit as your downline, and that implies you won't get a commission.
The above are my reasons why you will not make a dine with Plexus Worldwide as an Ambassador and distributor.
Are Plexus Ambassadors Making Money?
No, only 5% of the whole Plexus Worldwide Ambassadors are making good money.
According to the 2018 Plexus Income Disclosure Statement, the average annual earnings of all the Ambassador is $310.48.
It is sighted that only 1% of Plexus Worldwide Ambassadors made an average yearly income of $79,624 in 2018.
What does that tell you?
It is only the following people that are making money with Plexus Worldwide:
- The early joiners of the Plexus Worldwide MLM, and
- The owners of the company
In general, it is only the top 5% or even less of the Plexus Worldwide Ambassadors that are making money. If you are just joining now, I am sorry that you will not make money with this company.
Why is that? If the average annual income of all the Ambassador is $310.48. By the time you deduct all your expenses (Annual Subscription fee of $34, $100/month auto-ship, etc.).
You will not make money if you are a newbie, you will just be working for the people at the top of the scheme.
Why Is It Difficult to Make Money with Plexus?
It will always be challenging to make money with any company with the MLM business model. The multi-level marketing model is designed to favor the owners and the investors of the company.
Jon M.Taylor's book title, Multi-level Marketing Unmasked, he stated that 99.7% of people that join direct sales company would end up losing their money.
No matter the pitch you listen to, it will be challenging for you to make money with any Network Marketing company.
Many of these MLM companies employ the MLM business model, knowing that they will use their distributors to do traditional advertisements.
It avoids them the extra promotional expense and knowing that the distributors are ready to buy the company products at any price.
As a Plexus Worldwide Ambassador, you will need to be a good salesperson, and you must be ready to purchase and use the products. But, I can assure you that it will be difficult for you to make money with Plexus Worldwide.
Plexus Worldwide Lexus Program
The Plexus Worldwide Lexus Program is a reward that is available to an Ambassadors in Plexus Worldwide Compensation Plan that achieve the following three-level of Ambassador ranks:
- Sapphire, and
This is an incentive reward that is put in place to recognize the top Ambassadors for the work they put into the company ‘s growth and for building a business with Plexus Worldwide.
So, what is the requirement to qualify for Plexus Worldwide LEXUS Program?
- Ensure you an active Ambassador with Plexus Worldwide
- You have to attain any of these ranks: Emerald, Sapphire, or Diamond
- The Plexus Worldwide LEXUS bonus is $500 or $1,000 (this is up to 36 months); it depends on your ranks out of the three qualifying levels. And you are expected to remain active in any of those ranks.
Read more about Plexus Worldwide LEXUS other criteria’s and requirements inside the current Plexus Compensation Plan PDF format.
Plexus Worldwide Customer Service
Plexus Worldwide Contact Information
Plexus Worldwide, 9145 East Pima Center Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Fax: 480-998-3582
Plexus Worldwide Customer Service Email
Plexus Worldwide Customer Service Number
- US Phone Number: 480-998-3490
- CAN Phone Number: 1-855-888-6110
- AUS Phone Number: (1800)+611800875326
- NZ Phone Number: (1800)+611800875326
- Mexico Number: (011) 523350041060
Plexus Worldwide Customer Service Hours
- 5:00am–6:00pm MST (M-F)
- 9:00am–2:00pm MST (Saturday)
- Product Pickup
- 8:00am-5:00pm MST (M-F)
What is Good About Plexus
Plexus Worldwide is Doing Great
In the nearest future, the Plexus project that the company will have surpassed the one-billion-dollar mark from sales.
They have also bought a new office building that was worth $11.5 million. So, business is going well, at least.
Clear Compensation Plan
Compared to many other MLM companies out there, Plexus did not hide the difficulty of reaching the top level behind complicated and confusing statements. It's easy to see how difficult it is to do, so the affiliates only have themselves to blame for not achieving much.
Enrolling as an Ambassador of Plexus is not as expensive as it is with most of the other MLM companies. The highest product package and the sign-up fee will remove $240 from the distributor pocket, which isn't relatively too much.
Issues with Plexus Worldwide
One of the very worst things for a marketer for medicines is to have those medicines develop a reputation of having side effects, and that's one prominent problem Plexus has.
Many users have come forward to testify side-effects from using Plexus products. the complaints are not just simple cases either, but can be a combination of Abdominal pain, Constant headache, Constipation, Dizziness, Dull chest pain, Increased heart rate, Nausea, Queasiness, Anxiety, Tremors, Stomach aches or Upset stomachs, etc. despite Plexus' claims of ‘Clinical Testing.'
It's one thing to be a victim of circumstance, but it's another to force ill will on others.
As a result, Most Ambassadors get so pressured to make sales that they ignore complaints from their customers who are experiencing the side-effects of the drugs. It's just sad.
Lots of Negative Reviews and Grievances
Plexus' reviews online from neutral audiences are always littered with people honestly complaining about how the company defaults in some essential services.
Numerous experiences are detailing how auto-ship for customers becomes a stiff button when they want to cancel, and they end up losing hundreds of dollars until they get frustrated and threaten somebody.
There are more cases where Plexus' money-back guarantees were challenged to be false.
LifeVantage, a health and wellness MLM company, was issued a warning some time ago by the FDA for making substantiated health claims.
It looked bad then, but Plexus makes that scenario make a lot of sense. The FDA has issued a warning, but more should be done about them.
They also set up gimmicks of how affiliation with Plexus guarantees a lifetime of wealth. These income claims are not subtle in any sense and even go against FTC's rule about misleading income assertions.
Plexus Worldwide BBB Reviews
Plexus Worldwide is an accredited Better Business Bureau rating. BBB rated Plexus Worldwide “NR” (Not rated).
BBB rating is a measure of how the company is responding to its customer complain, and the company is resolving its customer complaint issue.
Plexus Worldwide has one of the worst online complain ever. You can just Google it “Plexus Worldwide Complaint.”
How can a company be accredited and not rated? BBB is not sincere in this case.
Plexus Worldwide Lawsuits
Plexus Worldwide has many lawsuits that include the one between its executive and founders.
The company also filed a lawsuit against is formal distributors that left to join another multi-level marketing company.
Plexus Worldwide Class Action Lawsuit
There is no known Plexus Worldwide class action lawsuit at the time of writing this review.
Is Plexus a Pyramid Scheme?
Plexus is not a pyramid scheme company but a legitimate health and wellness company.
Plexus Worldwide's business model is multi-level marketing. But that does not make it a pyramid scheme company.
The plexus compensation plan involves sales of Plexus products and recruitment. When physical products are involved MLM, then it is no more a pyramid scheme.
When you join Plexus, you always get what you paid for, and that includes the starter kit and the other health and wellness supplementary products. They deliver the products they sold to you. Don't they?
Is Plexus a Scam
Plexus is not a scam but a legitimate health and wellness company.
The company employs a multi-level marketing model to run its business; this can be easily termed to be a scam because many people mistake MLM to be a scam.
Yes, there are many online complaints about Plexus and the effect of its health and wellness on some users. That does not still make Plexus a scam.
Why is that?
Because Plexus will deliver a product for every of your purchase
The distributors are not making money because that is the nature of all MLM companies. You will only be working for the people at the top of the scheme.
How I Making Money with This Website
I am making money online as an affiliate marketer. I sell other people's products and services to earn a full-time income with this site.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a way of making money by promoting other people's products or services. If you generate a sale for any company, then you get paid.
With affiliate marketing, you can do the following:
You can promote thousands of products and services with your website.
You are the owner of your site; it is an asset that can be sold 10X your investment.
You do the work once and earn for a long time with your website.
Thousands of people get to this page organically (without knowing them nor talk to them);
You don't need to chase people around to sell to them
You can make money while you are sleeping, people visit your page while you are sleeping pr doing something else.
What do you think about starting your own business online? You can learn it and from the expert.
You will have all you need to start making money in one spot. Click here to learn more.
Is Plexus Worth It?
What do you think of my Plexus review? Do you still want to make money with Plexus?
Did my review about Plexus Ambassador answer your questions?
Do you think:
- Is Plexus a pyramid scheme?
- Are the Plexus Ambassadors making money?
- How much can you make selling Plexus products?
- Or Is Plexus a scam?
This is my conclusion and takes about Plexus. Plexus does not worth my time and money,
You can not make money with Plexus; you will instead make a loss.
Have you seen the 2018 Plexus Income Disclosure Statement? All the Ambassador made an annual average income of $311.
If you deduct your expense as a distributor of Plexus, you will be making a loss.
You can build your online platform helping people and making money in the process. See how it works.
Other Related Articles
- Why MMM Is a Scam
- Why You Must Avoid SkyWay Capital
- How to Make Money With AvaTrade (Forex Trading)
- Four Percent Group By Vick Strizheus Review
- How to Make Money With Alpari (Forex Trading)
- How to Join Wealthy Affiliate From Any Country
- Step By Step Guides to Affiliate Marketing & Why It Is a Gold Mine
- Why Making Money With Strong Future International (SFI) Is Difficult
- How to Make Money with WhatsApp Messenger App
- Why You May Never Make Money With Karatbars
- Why It Will Be Difficult For You To Make Money With LuLaroe
- Why 5Linx Is Not For Me
- Primerica Business Opportunity
- How to Make Money with Nevetica
- How to Make Money with Evolution Travel
- How to Make Money with Jeunesse
- Business For Home Website Review
- Making Money Trading Forex With iMarketsLive
- How to Make Money with Rodan and Fields
It is great to meet you finally. John is my name, and I'm the owner of Amazing Profits Online. I am a Full-Time Affiliate Marketer at Wealthy Affiliate, a community that teaches anyone to earn a full-time income online with their own passion-driven online business. No Credit Card Is Needed. It is FREE to Join. You can also Click here to get to know more about me.