What is Linkedin For, Exactly?
You are here because you want to make money with your LinkedIn account?
I will be showing you how the top earners use LinkedIn to make huge money online.
But first thing first, What is Linkedin about? Is it worth it or a waste of time? Are people making money on Linkedin?
Do you know that Linkedin has over 315 million users currently?
Are you on Linkedin? If you know little or nothing about Linkedin, then you need to learn what Linkedin is all about.
Linkedin is one of the social media that has broken the norm.
We can refer to Linkedin as a networking social media platform. However, it does not concentrate on the fun and social life.
Instead, it comprises professionals seeking diverse ways of earning money either offline or online.
A lot of people are searching for jobs daily, Linkedin is that platform that helps people network in search of great jobs.
Linkedin has a success story to tell. They did not start that big at first. On the contrary, it had 4,500 over staff.
Who is the man behind this incredible idea? It is Reid Hoffman who had before that worked at eBay, Google as well as PayPal.
To those who have a sense of the names I have just mentioned, then they know that they are big ones.
He did so together with Allen Blue, Eric Ly, Konstantin Guericke as well as Jean-Luc Vaillant.
The 15-year journey of Linkedin began just like any other but little did they know that it would have turned out to be this great.
In 2002, it was contemplated. The following year on 5th May, Linkedin saw the light of the day.
Ever since that day, it has significant milestones one after another.
Join This Internet Marketing Training Today(You Can Be Making Over $10,000 Monthly Within 2-Years If You Put This Training To Work). Also, Claim Your Two FREE Websites Plus Hosting For Life. This Will Change Your Life.
Do I Recommend Linkedin?
It was six months after graduation. Under those circumstances, it is just human to give up. What was the use of all these papers if they could not help me get a job?
That is when a friend of mine suggested Linkedin. At that instant, I created my profile on the platform and fill it appropriately.
Subsequently, I applied for several jobs, and I was lucky enough to get a job with an organization of my line of work.
Why then would I not recommend Linkedin? I would climb on the rooftops and shout out loud talking about Linkedin to help one realize one's dream.
How to Create Linkedin Account
Can You Make Money On or With LinkedIn In?
The answer is a big yes. Through LinkedIn, millions and millions of people have earned significant cash. Some have done that directly while others have done it indirectly.
You can make huge money via Linkedin. You will see below for the ways to actually make money on this great platform.
Below is an article was written on various other social media websites you can make huge money online:
- How to Make Money with Reddit
- Make Money With Tumblr
- How to Make Money with Viber App (viber.com)
- How to Make Money with WhatsApp Messenger
- How to Make Money With Flickr
- How to Make Money with Instagram
- How to Make Money with Quora (quora.com)
- Guides to Make Money with Snapchat
- Guides to Make Money with Digg (digg.com)
- Guides to Make Huge Money with Vine (vine.com)
- How to Make Money with YouTube
- How to Make Money with Your Facebook Account
- Guides to Making Money with Pinterest
- 11 Ways You Can Transform Your Local Business on Facebook
- How to Make Money With Twitter
What Product Can You Promote or Sell on LinkedIn?
With LinkedIn, one can sell or promote either goods or services. You are at liberty to promote your chosen products.
LinkedIn is a great platform that you can use to start making money without any investment.
Also if you are a serious businessperson, you can use a lot of great tools (both free and paid) to enhance your business promotion. They are listed below.
LinkedIn Tools for Business Promotion
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail
- Blink Chat for LinkedIn
- Export LinkedIn Connection
- LinkedIn Lead Accelerator
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- Company Insider Plugin Generator
- Member Profile Plugin
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn Ads
- LinkedIn Connected
- LinkedIn Badges
- LinkedIn Apps for Various Devices
- LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- LinkedIn Elevate
- LinkedIn Showcase Pages
The Cost/ Price of Using LinkedIn
A Basic Account.
Owning an account with LinkedIn is free, and just by that mere fact, you can enjoy essential features.
However, sometime back, those elements were reduced. As a result, many people now prefer the paid accounts.
A Premium Account.
The paid accounts are in four categories.
- Premium Career:- It costs a subscriber $29.99 monthly. This is the cheapest, and it came to replace the Spotlight package. Usually, one would pay $10 per month. That option no longer exists, but old members did not lose their membership. It is for job seekers.
- Premium Business: If you settle for this plan, you will have to cough $59.99 monthly. It is good to note that you will bill it annually. This idea is perfect for businesses.
- Sales Navigator Professional: For this one, you part away with approximately $79.99 monthly, but you also bill it annually. It focuses on sales.
- Recruiter Lite: This is the most superior premium account offered by LinkedIn. Its cost is $119.95 per month. You can settle for it if you are looking for skills and talents.
Is LinkedIn a Good Business Opportunity?
That question got me thinking. What could you do in a situation whereby a hundred million people at your disposal. That is what Linkedin offers its members.
With such a number, even a thousandth of the population would be a good number of clients for any business.
For this reason, I can say without fear of contradiction that Linkedin is an excellent business opportunity. Equally, necessary, the advertisement is also available.
I knew a lot of people with a great online business that leverages on Linkedin to make huge money online; most especially when you own your website, you can be making over $20,000 monthly in residual income and on autopilot.
Three LinkedIn Tips For Business Exposure
What I Like About LinkedIn
- The platform is simple and easy to use thus communicating as well as making a connection has been simplified.
- Its use of keyword when searching helps one find only the candidates or jobs he seeks.
- As a user, you can opt for a personal page, business page or both.
- This is a great platform to find an employee
Issues with LinkedIn
- The presence of many fake profiles which can misinform someone. How do you even tell that the person has the expertise he or she claims to have?
- LinkedIn is not a great place to sell consumer products but you can always refer customers
- Another issue is the many spams that you receive.
- The premium accounts’ charges are high especially if you choose to pay them monthly. There is a difference between what you pay if you bill it annually and that of the monthly payment which is very vast.
Who is LinkedIn For?
Linkedin is meant for both young and old, professionals and non-professionals. This is one of the platforms of top online jobs for college students
Are you looking for a job? Do you need a platform to promote your business?
Looking to recruit employees? Look no more because that is what Linkedin is for.
There is no limitation as to which business you can promote using LinkedIn.
How to Make Money on LinkedIn
Creating a blog of your own is so very simple these days. You will need to identify a great chosen niche market that commands a ready-made audience for your business.
You can make a lot of money online blogging about your hobbies, because blogging will earn you lot of money in the long run but it is a lot of work, it is not for a lazy people.
If you post blogs regarding your area of expertise, that will increase your chances of being noticed by a lot of people from various fields and endeavor.
A friend of mine is making over $20,000 monthly blogging about how to make money playing a video game online.
Advertise Your Business
You have a lot of great tools to promote your good and services on Linkedin.
You have a lot of opportunities to showcase your business to your contacts, friends and the whole world.
Find a Job and Start Earning
There are many job opportunities available via LinkedIn.
All you need to do is to apply for the same. If you get one, you will, as a result, start earning.
You can set alert to let you know when your favorite job is available.
Work for Another Company
Do you know that you can earn money via LinkedIn by advertising on behalf of other companies?
Such an organization will in return pay you depending on the terms that you will agree.
You can easily practice affiliate marketing on Linkedin, this involves the promotion and selling of other people's product for an agreed commission.
A lot of people are making huge money online via this medium, this is why affiliate marketing still remains a gold mine to date
Start Offering Consultations
One can make much money by advising people.
If you are a successful businessperson, for instance, you can provide amateurs with an entrepreneur with relevant information for a fee.
How to Make Money On LinkedIn | YouTube
Final Opinion About LinkedIn
What do you think about making money with your LinkedIn account? Have you seen how the top earners in the industry make money with LinkedIn?
Given these points, Linkedin is a social network where you can make money a lot of money online. It is an excellent business opportunity. Create your profile account, join a lot of Linkedin group and start looking for ways to make money.
Making money online is not a piece of Cake, it takes a lot of work.
The same applies to LinkedIn, It is also not easy to make money with LinkedIn, but it is doable and many are earning huge money online on and with their LinkedIn account daily.
There are critical steps that must be followed to start a successful business online.
It all depends on want you want to achieve and your nature of the business you plan to promote on Linkedin. The ball is in your court.
What is your take on Making Money with your Linkedin account?
Do you have any comments, question or contribution?
Kindly share your thought on my below. I will be glad to know how you are making money with LinkedIn.
LinkedIn at a Glance
Owners: Microsoft Corporation.
It is great to meet you finally. John is my name, and I'm the owner of Amazing Profits Online. I am a Full-Time Affiliate Marketer at Wealthy Affiliate, a community that teaches anyone to earn a full-time income online with their own passion-driven online business. No Credit Card Is Needed. It is FREE to Join. You can also Click here to get to know more about me.