You are welcome to my American Consumer Opinion review
I am sure you are making your findings on how to make money with American Consumer Opinion; this is how to avoid Scam and identify the legitimate online business.
Is American Consumer Opinion legit or Scam?
Please expect to know all about American Consumer Opinion with the article.
Must Read Articles:
- Why Online Surveys Are a Waste of Time
- How to Build Your Online Business – FREE Training
- How to Generate Automatic Leads for MLM Business
- 37 Wealthy Affiliate Benefits: All for $1.4/Day
- Build a Full-Time Business with Crypto/Bitcoin – Without Trading
American Consumer Opinion At A Glance
Name: American Consumer Opinion
Owners: Decision Analyst Inc.
Overall Rank: 45%
Summary Review of American Consumer Opinion
American Consumer Opinion is indeed a research powerhouse for many companies across the world.
This company is highly rated in the survey and information research industry. They have paid out almost $30m in rewards to their over 7 million members worldwide.
Don’t be deceived by the name “ America”; American Consumer Opinion is opened to all countries and regions.
The problem with this survey panel is that there are very few survey opportunities, and the potential to make money is minimal.
And also, it is challenging to try to make a living, or a full-time income is taken a survey.
What is American Consumer Opinion?
American Consumer Opinion, also knew as ACOP, is an online paid survey website or call it a survey panel that helps people make money online by just giving your opinion on any issue raised.
They stated that you could earn money online by sharing your thought and ideas while answering surveys.
Therefore, an American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) is a market research company that deliver information and data via consumer feedback for a big organization that needs that information for their decision making.
Such information gathered can influence the product that is produced or otherwise.
It is important to note that What is American Consumer Opinion is a sister body for a company called Decision Analyst that was founded in 1978.
Decision Analyst is an American Research and consulting firm that is located in Arlington, Texas.
Decision Analyst runs the day to day activity of the American Consumer Opinion online survey panel. The American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) is currently over 9 million people ( as at the time of writing this review)
ACOP Review (Video)
Features Of American Consumer Opinion
The American Consumer Opinion has the following features:
- The American Consumer Opinion member can take several surveys each year.
- The average time to answer the survey is 10 minutes.
- The standard of questions asked in the survey is secure.
- The American Consumer Opinion membership is free of cost.
- Survey links are sent to registered members via email. The members have to open the link and take the survey.
- Points are given for each survey the member takes, and the points can be cashed at regular intervals.
- Each survey can help you earn points in the range of 100-5000.
- The minimum points needed to cash out are 1000.
- One point is equivalent to 1 penny.
- Members can also choose to use their points to enter the sweepstakes contest instead of cashing them out.
- Every month members are also given screeners (short surveys) to fill. Screeners are paid through points or gift cards.
- Only one person per household is allowed to become its member.
- To become a member of the American consumer opinion (ACOP), you need a valid email.
Do I Recommend American Consumer Opinion- ACOP?
Yes, I recommend using American consumer opinion.
It is a high online income activity that can help you make extra money from home.
American Consumer Opinion Products
ACOP promotes survey participation.
It collaborates with various companies that are looking to improve their products or services via feedback from consumers.
ACOP sends such survey links to its members who can help the companies improve their sales through their opinions and feedback.
Costs of American Consumer Opinion
There is no cost to join the American Consumer Opinion. It is free and open to people from all regions and countries.
What is Good About American Consumer Opinion.
- It provides a flexible and easy to earn money opportunity from home. It just requires a computer/laptop and an internet connection to get started.
- There are no particular eligibility requirements to join the American Consumer Opinion.
- It is a hassle-free and reliable option.
- It is a natural, reliable, work from home opportunity for people looking to make some money on the side.
- The American Consumer Opinion does not require any educational qualifications or work experience.
- Different Payments methods are available for American Consumer Opinion
- The work is entirely online and hence is not restricted to a particular country.
Issues With American Consumer Opinion
- One major problem reported is the delay in getting payments. ACOP has itself said that it might take 8-12 weeks to process payments.
- People also complain of inadequate screening done by the company. This leads to the members getting eliminated from most of the surveys.
Who is American Consumer Opinion For?
Anyone who has a computer, Internet access, and a valid mail id can become a member of ACOP. Ease of use and numerous payment options make it an attractive business opportunity for people.
Moreover, ACOP is not restricted to a particular country. Survey links can be sent to people living in different countries.
How to Make Money with American Consumer Opinion
So, How to make money with American Consumer Opinion? You can make money with ACOP by following these steps:
- Become a member of ACOP. Membership is free. Register yourself with valid mail id. In case you want to receive payments through check, enter a correct, up to date and complete mailing address.
- Once you have successfully registered, you will receive an email from ACOP confirming your membership.
- ACOP will send survey links and screeners to your email id. You can participate in the surveys and earn points. Each survey can get you 100 to 5000 points. Each month a screener is also sent. It is a short survey, and you can earn 5-50 points through it.
- Once you have accumulated 1000 or more points, you can choose to cash out. One point is equivalent to 1 penny.
- Payment options include checks, PayPal accounts, Hyperwallet platform, sweepstakes, and donations.
- Usually, the payment cycle takes 8-12 weeks.
American Consumer Opinion Payment and Rewards
How do rewarding work in American Consumer Opinion? What is the value of points earned to a Dollar?
When you take a survey, you earn survey points. These points are converted to money.
What Are American Consumer Opinion Points?
Earning points on American Consumer Opinion is as good as you are racking up points. You are sure to will earn points every time you take to answer a survey.
Screener surveys are short surveys that worth between 5 to 50 points. While a longer survey worth between 100 to 5,000 points each.
Note that a point is equivalent to a penny I .e.1 point is equal to $0.01.
You can only redeem your points until your accrue your points to 1,000 points minimum balance.
American Consumer Opinion Payment Methods
As a panelist of American Consumer Opinion, you get your points to a minimum of 1,000 balance before you can redeem your points and cash out and Get Paid on American Consumer Opinion platform
You have the following payment option to cash out and withdraw your earnings on American Consumer Opinion:
Members residing in the USA or Canada can cash out thorough checks. They will have to ensure that the mailing address in their account is correct.
PayPal Payment Option
To use the PayPal option to cash out your earnings on American Consumer Opinion.
Ensure the email address that you use to log-in (i.e., your American Consumer Opinion membership email address) matches your PayPal email address.
Hyperwallet Payment Option
Hyperwallet payment platform is a global settlement network that helps organizations render payment for its members across over 180 countries with a different denomination.
How do Hyperwallet works?
You will have the option to indicate your cash-out choice.
It will take between 8 to 12 weeks to receive your payment as soon as you indicate your option as Hyperwallet.
You will receive a confirmation email address from Hyperwallet informing you that your money is available.
You will then click the link via the mail you received, follow the direction to earn your money.
Note: You are not expected to sign up for Hyperwallet before you receive an email from them.
Sweepstakes Payment Option
Members can use their points to gain entry into sweepstakes to get a chance to win prizes.
This option does not require the minimum threshold of 1000 points. In case the member does not win the sweepstakes, he will lose all the points he used to enter the contest
As soon as you begin your points to be used for Sweepstakes, there is no going back. Your points can not be recovered.
Charity and Donation Option
You also have an opportunity to use your earn points and money earned to give it as a gift to a responsible charity organization across the work.
You have the right to decide which of the charity organization you are given your money to. You have to indicate the options that are available to you.
American Consumer Opinion Alternative
Many sites offer to pay you for taking online surveys, beta testing, and joining focus groups. Other sites similar to ACOP but with better options for its members are:
This site is identical to ACOP in offering online surveys to its members. The difference lies in the various options available.
Member gets paid for shopping online, answering surveys, watching videos, searching the web, playing games, and testing apps. The payments are also better and on time.
This is a site that pays its members to test websites and apps. The user needs to give their feedback, and they can earn $10 or more per assignment.
Payment is made via PayPal within seven days of completion of the assignment. It is different from ACOP in its eligibility requirements.
Members should be more than 18 years of age and should be English speaking.
This site links you to various focus groups that pay you better than surveys. The pay ranges from $50 to $150.
More survey sites are:
Survey Sites Like America Consumer Opinion
- How to Make Money with Field Agent App
- How to Make Money with PayTime
- How to Make Money Taken Online Survey
- How to Make Money with Springboard America
- How to Make Money with Swagbucks
- How to Make Money Taken Online Survey
- How to Make Money with TellWut Survey
- How to Make Money with Lightspeed Research
- How to Make Money with Pinecone Research
Online Opinion of American Consumer Opinion
Public opinion is mixed on American Consumer Opinion. People are happy with the income opportunities that ACOP is providing but are extremely unhappy with its delayed payments.
Is American Consumer Opinion Legit Or Scam?
American Consumer Opinion is legit and not a scam.
This survey platform has been around for a while. It is indeed an excellent business opportunity yo earn an extra income online.
It requires no investment and has flexible work hours. People can take up surveys in their free time and earn some money.
The only challenge you will have is that you will not make enough money to make this gig a full-time income. Also, the surveys you will be getting are scanty and not consistent to earn you a living.
You can only earn pennies taken surveys online.
Is American Consumer Opinion Worth It?
What do you think of my American Consumer Opinion review?
Is American Consumer Opinion legit or Scam?
Do you think you have an opportunity to make money with American Consumer Opinion?
So what do I think? Is American Consumer Opinion worth it? Yes, in my opinion, the American Consumer Opinion worth it.
But, it will not make you a full-time income online. You can only earn extra income taken surveys online.
ACOP is entirely legit and pays its members for taking online surveys.
What is your take on my American Consumer Opinion review? Kindly drop your thought in my comment area below.
Many other such programs I have reviewed includes:
- Daily Cash Siphon
- Viber App
- Ibotta App
- Ebates App
- WhatsApp Messenger App
- Bookscouter App
- Tailwind Tribe
- DS Domination
- doTERRA Review
- Beachbody Review
- Auto Affiliate Program
- 60 Minutes Profit Plan
- Five Minute Profit Sites
- Smart Money Methods
- Big Profit System
It is great to meet you finally. John is my name, and I'm the owner of Amazing Profits Online. I am a Full-Time Affiliate Marketer at Wealthy Affiliate, a community that teaches anyone to earn a full-time income online with their own passion-driven online business. No Credit Card Is Needed. It is FREE to Join. You can also Click here to get to know more about me.