20 thoughts on “Quick Way to Buy or Sell Bitcoin | Any Country | All Payment Methods

1. Michael

I remember back two years ago when my friend and I were looking for extra ways to make money and bitcoins came up. We were looking into it, but ended up not doing it. Oh how we both regret that now. Thanks for sharing this post about LocalBitCoins. You were very clear and explained everything well. Do you suggest someone still buy bitcoin now even with the value so high?

1. John

Yes, you can still venture into Bitcoin. But be sure that it is a volatile business. Bitcoin will fall and rise and it will survive all challenge that will be thrown at it by the world government.

Why crptocurrency is difficult to fail is that this is a world currency, it is not limited to China nor USA. Bitcoin is for all nation both white, brown and black color.

So be sure that bitcoin may worth over $40,000 in future. But you should know that there is another coin that the world is yet to discover, that is the Cloud coin, the First Cloud Based e-Currency That Could Replace Bitcoin. Do check that out to claim your portion before it is too late.

You are welcome to my website. I hope you will be here again?

Cheeres

John

2. Eric Chen

Hello Jofa?

Great review on Localbitcoin! My friends were thinking about investing in bitcoin, even though it’s been dropping in price.

One thing I wonder is how safe are transactions for new users? I’ve done trades like this in the past for other virtual goods and the risk of scam is high.

Thanks,
    Eric

3. Gomer Magtibay

Good article about LocalBitcoins. This crossed my path several times before as I also transact in Bitcoins.

When I saw this one, I followed the link and I was wondering before why it is recommending or should we say endorsing a different wallet that is less known to us here in the Philippines. I currently use the most popular one which is Coins.ph, and I was wondering why it is not the one recommended.

But thanks to this article and video, I now understand more.

4. Kristi

Hi – very thorough review! Bitcoins is not something I am dabbling in, but good to know there are folks like you helping out us newbies! One question though as people get started… if the advice is to not do business with new accounts, how in the world do you actually accumulate trades as a legitimate buyer/seller?

1. John

Hi Kristi,

I agree with you that  new buyers or sellers will need to start somewhere so as to be trusted. It is just a causon phrase. The objective is just to watch out and be sure the person you are dealing with is legitimate enough. I usually take the following precautions:

If you are Buying or Selling Bitcoin

1. Ensure you ask for a valid ID Card of the Buying or Selling before you start trading

2. Ensure the name the Buyer or Seller is using on the platform is what is stated on the ID Card presented.

The precaution been taken is not because you may not get your money or Bitcoin NO, it is to ensure that another Buying or Sellingis not buying or selling using another person bank account number for the trade.

The system in Localbitcoins has been design such that you can always get pay or get you Bitcoin.

Regards

John

5. Norman S

This was very interesting to me. I knew very little about bitcoins and even less about trading bitcoins. Am I correct in saying that bitcoin buying could be a good investment? Would it be appropriate for people of retirement age or nearing that age?

1. John Post author

Hi Norman,
      Bitcoin business is a great business, it depends on how much risk you can take as a person. Bitcoin was less than $1 in 2010, it is over $4,500 today. It is indeed a serious business.

The Bitcoin investment has no age limit, it is for both Old, young and elderly. My principle is that I don’t invest money I cannot avoid loosing in Bitcoin. I am into this in a big time.

I hope I could help

Regards

John

6. Michael

Hi

I am reading your localbitcoins site with great interest. I like how you explain it in plain English so people like me without any real knowledge about the subject, can understand it. Great work.

Under Cons you wisely write that it’s not for large buy’s(guess large buyers have their own sites they use)

Maybe link to the websites you recommend under “LocalBitCoins Tools & Training”

Your videos are good and short.

Maybe place some affiliate link/banners at your left sidebar.

BR
    Michael

1. John

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the advice and thank yoiu for visiting my website.

Regards

John

7. George

It is useful info to me! This is my first time to know I can buy less one BitCoin. In this videos, I saw sellers have to escrow in LocalBitCoin. It is a safer design and many websites especially in China also use the method to protect buyers.

The only problem is if LocalBitCoin is a reliable platform or not? Of course, I have no idea of its background and if they can afford an internet hack. In case sellers’ BitCoin stolen, can they pay for the loss? That will be my concern!

1. John

I have been using LocalBitcoins for more than a year now, they are definitely okay by me. I also knew friends and relatives that have being on this websites for more than three years.

Regards

John

8. Michael

Thank you for this information. I have heard of bitcoins but never have heard of the website localbitcoins.

Would you say this website is for someone who likes to buy and sell bitcoins frequently? If so how many times a year would you suggest you do this?

From what I have seen some people do is just buy as much as they can ( sort of like stocks ) and hold on to and let it grown a little each year so they can have a lot as they get older.

1. John

Hi Michael,

You are right.  Buying and selling of Bitcoin on any exchange or on Localbitcoins website can be compare to making margin on shares. Doing business on Localbitcoins website has no limited time. You can do as many as you want most especially when you are trusted on the website.

you will be trusted as long as you have executed enough transactions.

Cheers.

John

9. Arie

I was never too familiar with BitCoin but to me it sounds like a legitimate source for trading online currencies with others.

I think your youtube video on how to spot scammers will be helpful for if I were to decide to buy BitCoins in the future.

My question is, what can you use BitCoins for? Is it like Paypal where you can purchase things online in a more secure method?

1. John

Thanks for visiting my webpage. Bitcoin has changed our world. It currently has a capitalization of over $65b, it is currently sold at over $4,000. it was less than $120 in by this time in 2011.

You can use bitcoin as an investment to store value. It will definitely increase in value in the future.  The professional is predicting the value of bitcoin to be over $10,000 in the next five years. See how you can make a lot of money with bitcoin.

I hope you will visit again.

Cheers

John

10. Matt's Mom

You know, I have heard the term bitcoins before and I guess I really just don’t know exactly what they are. I see that people trade and sell them? What exactly are they? Are they like stocks or investments of some sort? I am looking into trying to find ways myself to invest and find another avenue for making a money stream. So investing interests me, I just don’t even know where to begin with bitcoins.

1. John

Bitcon are many things to many people, it depends on which angle you are looking at it. You can make a living trading bitcoin at various exchange around the world.

You can invest your money in Bitcoin to store value. You can take part in ICO. Learn more here on how to make money with Bitcoin.

Thanks for visiting.