You are welcome to my Vasayo Review. Can you make money with Vasayo? or is Vasayo a scam?
Losing weight is a big deal for a lot of people, and having an incentive for it makes it a great idea.
This is why products such as Vasayo, which would compensate you for recruiting, using, or selling their products are quite popular.
But, is Vasayo a scam? Can you make money with Vasayo?
It's essential to research before buying into such a money-making program, that is how you can discover a legitimate online program.
I will like to inform you that I am in no way affiliated to Vasayo, so expect an unbiased review.
Must Read Articles:
- FREE Website: Create Your Website In 30 Seconds
- How to Generate Automatic Leads for MLM Business
- How to Set-Up Your Money Making Business Online – FREE Training
Vasayo at a Glance
Product Name: Vasayo
Founder: Dallin and Karree Larsen
Price: $329 for starters
Summary of Vasayo Review
Vasayo is a company that offers nutritional supplements using the MLM marketing format.
Without a doubt, the health industry is an excellent place to invest; every day, people sort after better health.
Hence, Vasayo allows you to be a member of its company through its multi-level marketing scheme. As a member, you will be marketing different health supplements.
The founder of this company was a formal owner of a company by name MonaVie, which is now taken over by Jeunesse.
The formal CEO of MonaVie was with Jeunesse to manage that same product but left to form Vasayo.
Vasayo's business model is direct sales that most people rename as MLM. If you join any MLM company, your chance of making money is near zero.
And why is that?
A research done by Mr. Jon M Taylor concluded that only 0.3% of members of any MLM company will make money and that 99.7% of people of any direct sales company will later not make money.
You can read that research in his book with the title “The Multi-Level Marketing Unmasked.”
From over 150 MLM companies' reviews that I have done, the above analysis seems okay. 99.9% of all MLM companies will only reward the people at the top of the scheme and the company owners.
You can not sight the Income Disclosure Statement of Vasayo in the public domain, and that is evidence that the company is hiding the truth from its members and the public.
I recommend you start your own business online. It is straight forward. You can achieve the following in no time:
- You will be able to promote and make money with any MLM company of choice
- No company can revoke your access or membership because you own your own business
- Decide to work once and earn money for a long time with your website
- You will now be able to get leads and sales from people that need each of the products you are promoting.
- Render real value because people that come to your website are those that need your help
- You don't need to start chasing your friends and family again
- Now, you can sell any product you are promoting to your global customers because they will access your site via the internet.
That is how I am making a full-time income online.
Start this affiliate marketing training now, level one with ten lessons is FREE. You won't need your credit card to start this training. You will thank me later.
What is Vasayo?
Vasayo is the initiative of Dallin and Karree Larsen, who are not new to multi-level marketing schemes.
Before Vasayo, they had been part of the infamous MonaVie, also an MLM company.
Vasayo was introduced in 2016 just after MonaVie was taken over by Jeunesse, which seems very suspicious.
The headquarter is in Utah, the United States, and an overseas head office is in Hong Kong.
Vasayo deals in the distribution of health products to the public through its distributors — Vasayo products center on weight loss, mental functioning, and sound sleep.
Don't get excited at the prospect of earning from Vasayo.
This is because many MLM companies also offer and market health and wellness niche. So, the competition out there is fierce. Also,
Vasayo products are costly, so getting a neutral buyer for the long term is almost impossible.
According to the company, their products are made from Coconut juice powder, Maca, Green tea, and Adaptogenic herb blend.
There are also traces of Guarana, Huperzine A, and Citicoline in Vasayo's products.
The company also claims that its products are natural. Its supplements use liposomes to help transfer nutrients to the body.
According to the company's claims, liposomes will help move nutrients without the digestive system breaks them down. What do you think of my Vasayo review?
How Much Does It Cost to Join Vasayo?
To become a partner with Vasayo, you will have to part with some dollars. There are three primary partnerships. They are;
This cost $329, and you get 2 Sample Packs products for both Energy and Sleep with each pack containing five individual pouches.
This costs $699, and you get 2 of each essential product and other packages.
This costs $949, and you get three essential products each, and 2 of other products.
This costs $1399.
Here, you four essential products each and 6 Energy and 6 Sleep sample packs along with a free ticket to the Vasayo convention.
There is also a limited founders package that costs about $1,495.
Vasayo products are costly, so if you are buying for personal use, you have to be earning a fat cheque. Below is the price range of some of its products:
Vasayo Product Prices
- Neuro sells at $67.95
- V-Tox sells at $64.95
- V-Slim retails at $123.95
- Core Complete sells at $72.95
- Eternal sells at $109.95
- V3 sells at $65.95
- Sleep Micro mist sells at $62.95
- Renew Microgel sells at $62.95
Who is Vasayo for?
Just like every other MLM company, Vasayo is beneficial to two categories of people, first the consumer of the product, and second, the distributors.
Vasayo markets health and wellness products, these are essential to everybody.
This means no matter your age or gender, there is a Vasayo product for you.
If you are looking for a way to earn money through MLM, you can give Vasayo a try, although its credibility is not yet verified.
How to Make Money with Vasayo – Compensation Plan
As a distributor, you can earn commissions based on sales.
However, Vasayo claim that there are eight ways distributors can make money from their platform, but in reality, there's only one way, and that's a referral.
The eight ways to make money with Vasayo are:
Customer Sales Bonus (CSB)
Earning here is direct; it is just like the regular buying low and selling high.
You can buy cheaply as a brand partner and sell at customer price.
Product Introduction Bonus (PIB)
Forever referral that enrolls, you earn 20% PV weekly.
Within the month, If your reference gets 500CV, you receive a $50 bonus while 1000 CV makes $150.
Team Commission (TC)
The bigger your team, the more commission you earn.
All you need to do is ensure that your organization achieves the weekly circle.
You can earn as much as $28000.
Team Commission Matching Bonus (TCM)
This allows you to earn commissions from your down lines.
From your first generation, you get 30%, 10% from the second generation and 5% on the third generation.
Rank Advancement Bonus (RAB)
This is to encourage people to grow in rank, as you advance, you will earn a bonus.
Reaching the Black Diamond Status earns you $100,000.
Global Leadership Bonus (GLB)
Achieving the gold rank gives you a 3% bonus for every CV paid.
Lifestyle Trip (LT)
The bonus gives you a memorable experience. Like breathtaking holiday adventures.
Multiple Business Centers (MBC)
When you reach the peak of your rankings, you will get independent numerous business centers.
Download PDF Format: Vasayo Compensation Plan.
How Much Money Can You Make With Vasayo
You will make 20% of every sale of Vasayo products. Your package subscription will determine the amount you can make. Below are how much you can make for every of your Vasayo package:
- The cost of the pack for Foundation Partners is $329; you will earn $65.8
- The cost of the pack for Premium Partner is $699; you will make $139.8
- The cost of the package for Executive Partner is $949; you will receive $189.8
- The cost of the pack for Ambassador Partner is $1,399; you will earn $ 279.8
- The cost of a pack for limited founders package is $1,495; you will make $299
You will also earn more money if you can recruit and get more Vasayo members in your downline for under your “Team Commission.”
According to Vasayo's compensation plan, the amount of money you can make depends on the performance of your team. You will earn $28 per cycle per week.
Your earning is based on your commission values (CV); the compensation plan claimed that you could make a maximum of $28,000 weekly!
But you will need to create and build a competent team, and you'll be on your way to financial freedom.
However, getting that much referrals is almost impossible, and it is not a reliable source of income.
MLM generally relies on recruits; once there are no more recruits to finance the scheme, the whole company would crumble.
Nevertheless, you can earn as much as you can, a classic example of “strike while the iron is hot.” What do you think of my Vasayo review? Can you make money with Vasayo now?
Vasayo Support and Customer Service
Despite the general skepticism towards Vasayo, it's customer service team is responsive.
You can reach them at their head offices in the United States or the branches in Hong Kong, Thailand, and Taiwan.
Or send a mail to:
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will get feedback within 24 hours.
Do you want an instant response, you can call their customer care during working hours:
Vasayo Customer Care Phone: +852 3758 2510, +852 3758 2510, +886-2-2701-9987 or (02) 2701-9987.
What is Good About Vasayo
- It offers quality health and wellness products.
- It allows users to earn.
- With a reliable team, you'll be doing fewer jobs.
Issues With Vasayo
- The founders of Vasayo have a shady past.
- The products are expensive.
- It centers around referral referral referral.
Online Opinion about Vasayo
Vasayo suffers negative review no thanks to Dallin and Karree Larsen, their failures with previous MLM has branded Vasayo a scam.
However, few optimists believe this is a redemption project for the founders. It has managed to survive for three years.
Despite mixed feelings about its MLM structure, Vasayo products have received many positive reviews, except, of course, the high price.
Is Vasayo a Scam?
Vasayo is technically not a scam. It has a legitimate product it produces.
Also, the ingredients used in its products are accredited.
However, it's business model leaves a bitter pill in the mouth.
The fact that you have to spend up to thousands to become a partner and also stock up products while still recruiting makes it a challenging program to earn an income.
Is Vasayo worth It?
What do you think of my Vasayo review? Is Vasayo a scam? Can you make money with Vasayo?
The market is heavily saturated with weight loss programs and products.
For a product to make headway, then it has to do something different besides selling supplements.
Are you tired of stocking up products and direct selling business models? Then, I have an alternative for you.
Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing program that teaches the intricacies of affiliate marketing.
The program is structured in such a way that while learning how affiliate marking works, you can earn at the same time.
Thanks for reading my Vasayo review. Can you make money with Vasayo? Or is Vasayo a scam? What do you think?
I have been able to make six-figures monthly with Wealthy Affiliate. Click my link here to find out how I did it.
Have you met a Vasayo partner before? Please state your experience in the comment section below.
Other Related Post Includes:
- Is CTFO a Scam? Are the Associates Really Making Money?
- Can You Really Make Money with Herbalife?
- Lifebrook Review: Can You Really Make Money?
- Can You Really Make Money with Quick Rewards?
- How to Start Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
- LifePoints Review: Can You Make Money with LifePoints Survey?
- Naming Force Review: Can You Get Paid to Name Companies
- Can You Really Make Money with Jeunesse Global?
- Is 5Linx a Scam? Can You Really Make Money with 5Linx?
- The Primerica Business Opportunity: Can You Make Money?
- Is MyPoints Legit Scam? Can You Make Money with MyPoints?
- Is Vindale Research Legit? Can You Really Make Money?
- CloudCoin Review: First e-Currency That Could Replace Bitcoin
- Can You Really Make Money with Lightspeed Research?
- Is Inbox Dollars Safe? Can You Really Make Money on InboxDollars?
- How To Transition From Paid Job To Affiliate Marketing
- Is Young Living a Pyramid Scheme? Can You Really Make Money?
- Forever Living Review: Can You Really Make Money?
- Can You Really Make Money with UserTesting.com?
- Can You Really Make Money with WhatsApp?
- Global Domains International Review: Can You Really Make Money?
- Digg Review: Can You Really Make Money?
It is great to meet you finally. John is my name, and I'm the owner of Amazing Profits Online. I am a Full-Time Affiliate Marketer at Wealthy Affiliate, a community that teaches anyone to earn a full-time income online with their own passion-driven online business. No Credit Card Is Needed. It is FREE to Join. You can also Click here to get to know more about me.