Christian Paul is a collection of fashionable watches designed for the class as well as function. At the heart of the brand is a sentimental story grounded in family and passion.
The store is 100% legit, and it is a great place to shop for yourself or a gift.
You will love their various collections with interchangeable straps that are perfect for any outfit and any occasion.
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Christian Paul at a Glance
Name: Christian Paul
Our Overall Rating: 67%
Bewell – Men's Wooden Watch
- It is an analog quartz lightweight.
- And a handmade natural wood material wrist watch for men
- Made of 100% natural wood from Africa
- Each of the watches is hand-crafted, lightweight, fashion
- The battery life of this watch is up to 36 months.
- It is retro and classic with an adjustable band
- It is Non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- The unique features are its lightweight (you can feel it on your wrist)
- Read more about the features with the link below.
What is Christian Paul?
Christian Paul is a brand of classy watches.
Timothy Vincent Caruana established it in Sydney, Australia. Timothy Caruana is the creator and designer of the Christian Paul brand.
The brand is named after his son and the C in Christian Paul logo is tilted to depict the time Christian Paul was born which was 11.25.
Since its inception in 2015, the Christian Paul brand has developed six collections; the Alpha V, Garry Fleming, Marble, Luxe, Capital, and Raw. To date, Christian Paul watches are sold in over 600 stores worldwide.
Customers love the minimalist design and the signature marble face which is fashionable and timeless without trying.
All the observations in the Christian Paul brand are unisex.
Christian Paul Prices
Christian Paul watches collections have varying prices.
The Alpha V collection goes for between $269 and $289 per watch; the Garry Fleming collection ranges between $229 and $249, Marble goes for between $199 to $219 AUD, and so does the Raw collection.
The Capital collection sells for $219 AUD, and the Luxe collection goes for between $249 and $269.
Women’s watches range from $199 to $269 while men’s watches sell for between $199 to $269.
What are Christian Paul Payments & Methods?
You can pay for Christian Paul items using any of the major credit cards, PayPal, or by using Afterpay.
Christian Paul Return & Refund Policy
Christian Paul allows a 100-day return policy.
They are happy to replace the watch if you don’t like it. Make sure the watch is in brand new condition.
All the packaging, tags, and seals (front and back) should be intact.
Christian Paul offers free shipping on the replacement item as well.
You are, however, advised to use an insured courier to ship the returned item. Christian Paul will not replace items lost during transit.
GORBEN Turntable Compass Men's Wooden Watch
- It Is Handmade Wood Watches for men.
- A quartz sports watch
- It has a unique compass with great decoration.
- A soft leather strap with great comfort
Christian Paul Shipping Guide
Also, Christian Paul does free shipping worldwide for all items above $199 which is the fixed price of any Christian Paul piece.
Any purchase of less than $199 within Australia will incur a $10.99 shipping fee.
Any international shipment of less than $199 will incur a $19.99 shipping fee.
Once you complete your order, you will receive an email with the tracking information.
Delivery within Australia takes 1-3 business days. International shipments take 2-7 business days.
Christian Paul uses the DHL courier service.
Christian Paul Customer Service
There are only stellar reviews about Christian Paul's customer service. Customers have found their support
to be swift and effective in dealing with their issues.
To contact Christian Paul customer service, use any of the following methods:
- Call customer care on +61-2-4647-2571
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries and email@example.com for shipping, returns, and warranty inquiries.
- Send a postal mail to Sydney, NSW 2567, Australia
- Fill an inquiry form in the “Contact Us” page at the Christian Paul site.
Christian Paul Rewards & Credit Program?
Christian Paul offers periodic coupons of $20 off specific purchases.
You can also crawl the internet for other unique discount codes and offers on Christian Paul pieces.
As for the credit program, Christian Paul employs Afterpay which is a system that allows the customer to pay for their items in installments.
The installments are deducted from the credit card on file every two weeks over a period of 6 weeks.
What is Good About Christian Paul?
- The quality of the products is exquisite.
- You can pay in installments using Afterpay.
- Shipping is free worldwide for items over $199
- Customer reviews about the products, transportation, delivery, and customer service are all positive.
Issues with Christian Paul?
There are no negative reviews or comments online regarding Christian Paul products.
Public and Online Complaint, Christian Paul?
The Christian Paul brand is relatively new in the market.
Despite that, Christian Paul's pieces have been very well received by customers.
All the reviews posted online to speak of stellar watches with beautiful packaging.
There is no talk of damaged products or mishandled clients.
The materials used to make the observations are of high quality and customers appreciate the 100-day return policy.
Overall, there are no complaints online or otherwise regarding Christian Paul watches.
Sentai Handmade Men's Wooden Watch
- It has a luminous pointer that will help you read the time in the dark
- Very easy to wear with a folding clasp that has a safety
- Every watch in this series is unique due to its unique grain of the wood
- It is Waterproof (splash-proof)
- It is comfortable and Lightweight
Are There Alternatives to Christian Paul?
Various other Australian based watch companies are similar to Christian Paul.
These include Uncle Jack, Melbourne Watch Company, Bunda, Bausele, ADINA, Rebelde, JDRT, Haigh & Hastings, Creux Automatic, Erroyl, and Aegir.
Other online stores I have written about includes:
- ChicMe Fashion Store
- Amber Sceats Fashion And Jewelry Store
- Rosarini Clothing And Fashion Store
- Rosewholesale Fashion Store
- Gamiss Fashion Store
- Fairyseason Fashion Store
- SVMOSCOW Concept Store
- Is MiniInTheBox Online Store
Is It Safe to Purchase on Christian Paul?
Yes. Purchasing on Christian Paul is safe.
The site is well protected with regularly updated firewalls to keep your information safe.
Christian Paul does not disclose or sell their clients’ personal information to third parties.
How to Make Money with Christian Paul
Christian Paul does not offer affiliate marketing opportunities on their site.
However, interested parties can sign up to become Christian Paul affiliate marketers through the VigLink Affiliate Network company.
As an affiliate marketer, you will earn a 20% commission on all Christian Paul products purchased minus shipping and taxes.
Christian Paul does not do drop shipping.
What do you think of Christian Paul watches?
You now know that it is legit and it is not a scam website.
Kindly drop your comment or your thought below.
It is great to meet you finally. John is my name, and I'm the owner of Amazing Profits Online. I am a Full-Time Affiliate Marketer at Wealthy Affiliate, a community that teaches anyone to earn a full-time income online with their own passion-driven online business. No Credit Card Is Needed. It is FREE to Join. You can also Click here to get to know more about me.