What is Yoonla About, Exactly?
You are here because you want to know if you can really make money with Yoonla. Yoonla is a great platform for all those who wish to make a good amount of money online with simple tricks of affiliate marketing and CPA marketing.
The reason why it is becoming so popular is that it is a legitimate way of earning decent money without having to do much.
Your curiosity to acquire skills is the ladder to your success in affiliate marketing. Apart from that, the best part is that you get to enjoy a lot of other perks and bonuses which include digital products to be given to the subscribers, lead capture pages and the list is much longer than you can think of.
You don’t need to burn a hole in your pocket to avail these benefits as you enjoy all this for absolutely no cost. It doesn’t come with any hidden charges and you enjoy it all for free.
This review will be taken you through what Yoonla is about and how you can make money online through Yoonla. This is a complete Yoonla review, I will be covering the following:
- How you will make money with Yoonla
- YouTube On How to make $100 per day with Yoonla
- Who Started Yoonla
- Cost of Joining Yoonla
- What I Like and Dislike About Yoonla
- Is Yoonla A Scam – YouTube
- Who is Yoonla for
- Tools and Training of yoonla
- Support at Yoonla
- Price/Cost Of Joining Yoonla
- Yoonla Payment Method
- My Final Say About yoonla
Join This FREE Internet Marketing Training And Claim Your Two FREE Websites Plus Hosting For Life. You Will Thank Me Later For This
How to Make Money with Yoonla
You only make money with Yoonla through every qualified lead that signs up via your affiliate link.
Yoonla is a CPA (Cost Per Action Affiliate Program); the implication is that you get to pay for every member you refer and such referral sign up.
Yoonla pays ranges from $2 to $4 for every free referral that joins through your referral link (The amount you get paid scales from countries to countries)
You will earn $4 for any referral or lead from the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland and New New Zealand.
While the referral from any other country will earn you $2; apart from the following countries that you will get $0 for any member referred, the countries are: Zimbabwe, Pakistan, India, Zambia, Nigeria, Uganda, Niger
This does not imply that people from the above countries cannot join. No, they can join Yoonla. When they join Yoonla and upgrade to Elite through your affiliate link, you will earn commission instantly.
Subsequently, when your leads upgrade from Elite, you earn a one-time commission of $60. And you also make a $30 commission on every upgrade to Elite by your sub-affiliate (when an affiliate of your affiliate upgrades).
Yoonla Review | How to Make $100 Per Day | YouTube
Who Started Yoonla
Yoonla was created by Reno Van Boven, an Internet businessman from New Zealand.
He begins his internet business career in 2006. Before then, he created Yoonla. Yoonla is a huge success to date.
What is the Cost of Joining Yoonla
Getting started with Yoonla and the training is free? But to maximize your earnings, you must incur some cost (This is a big minus to Yoonla), and you must bear this cost through Yoonla affiliate link (Big up-sell).
The following are the major up-sell that you must pay for:
- Web hosting through Yahoo Small Business ($7 per Month) = $84 Yearly
- Domain = $15 Yearly
- Auto Responder (Via GetResponse $15 Monthly. Minimum) = $180 Yearly
Total Cost Per Year = $279
Note: Yoonla makes it a must to get a domain through Yahoo Small Business and Autoresponder through GetResponse. This is a big MINUS for Yoonla for me.
What I Like In Yoonla
CPA is a lucrative form of marketing that allows you to make a good amount of money without even selling anything.
You simply get to make a few bucks without having to spend a single penny.
- Firstly it is a legit way of making money and you just need to know the trick of using the right tools and recommend those to others so that you get a good commission when others purchase those tools through his links.
- So, basically, you just need to recommend quality services and products to as many people as you can. Secondly, these reasonably priced tools can help you become an online business dealer with little investment of your time.
- Thirdly, you simply need to promote Yoonla to enjoy extra benefits as a member.
Becoming a member is not a pain in the ass as the process is quite easy to follow. Thus, its whole workings are really user-friendly and you won't find any problem in dealing with it
What I Dislike In Yoonla
- Firstly, though the signing up process for Yoonla is free, you need to make some investments in order to yield maximum results after you become a member. Thus, though it is free you should be prepared to spend a bit of your money if you want to make really good profits in this online affiliate marketing business.
- Secondly, Yoonla is currently paying its members only through PayPal which is also a sort of discouragement to people who don’t want to work through PayPal. Other payment options are currently out of question thus PayPal is the only option which is left to the users.
- Thirdly, Yoonla Program at no point guarantee your making of easy money. But, if you are really willing to promote Yoonla and learn all the hacks of affiliate marketing then it won't let you down either.
- The big minus is that Yoonla make it a must to buy your domain from Yahoo Small Business and Auto Responder must be Getresponse.
You just need to be patient in order to see appropriate results. You cannot expect to make money overnight without investing your precious time and doing the rightful things.
Is Yoonla a Scam, YouTube Video
Who is Yoonla For?
Yoonla is for all those promising entrepreneurs who are willing to learn and spend their time and money on something which can be extremely profitable in near future.
All its members will definitely be benefited through its products and with a good amount of incentives at your disposal, you can experiment with different things related to affiliate marketing which can benefit you.
Yoonla Tools and Training
You get access to quality training sessions without having to spend a single penny. Yes, you heard it right. Yoonla offers you absolutely free training sessions which are worth your time and give you a peep into the workings of affiliate marketing.
If you are a great and fast learner, then you cannot think of not trying Yoonla once. Those training can help you promote other products as well. Thus, it can go a long way with you in your career as an affiliate marketer.
Also, its tools are indeed useful and easy to use. You don’t need to rack your brains before you start using them on your own. Videos are there to help you out if you face any problems.
Support at Yoonla
It is a sort of community wherein members benefit by promoting Yoonla and earning their share of profits.
Also, its owner directly supports the member and thus you can be assured that it is a legit program.
Price And Cost Of Joining Yoonla
If you are a beginner and just experimenting your luck in affiliate marketing then you need to start with a mere amount ranging from$25 to $199.
But, you would realize that you are earning more than you are investing once you give it a shot.
Yoonla Payment Method
The only payment method employ by Yoonla is through Paypal. No other payment method is entertained.
You can see how possible it is to start making money with Yoonla. The challenge I am having with Yoonla is the cost and amount of money you are investing to make good money can even earn you more money if you set-up a proper business with such amount of money.
What do you think about what Yoonla is about? Yoonla is definitely a legit program that helps you learn the intricacies of affiliate marketing and you definitely shouldn’t regret investing your time and money into something useful.
Keep in mind that the more you earn, the better for you. Also, don't lose your heart if things don't work in your favor initially. You may be able to make money with Yoonla but you can make money easily with Wealthy Affiliate, which is my numner1 recommended online business so far.
Learning is a gradual process and you would need to gear yourself to face challenges to be able to make a good amount of money. Thus, patience is your key to success if you want to earn leaps and bounds through Yoonla Program.
Also, the referral program can come to your rescue in case you are not satisfied with the amount of money you are making.
So, what do you think, are you with Yoonla already? Are you making money with Yoonla? Please drop your thought in my comment area below. I will be glad to get back to you ASAP.
How to make Money With Yoonla | YouTube
Yoonla at a Glance
Owners: Reno Van Boven
Price: $25-$199 for a beginner.
Overall Scam Rank: 65%