You are welcome to my CB Passive Income review. Can you still make money with CB Passive Income (CBPI)? Is CB Passive Income legit or a scam?
It is great you are here to make your findings of the CB Passive Income. It was through doing research that I discovered the best ways to make money online.
I am not affiliated with CBPI in any way; therefore, I expect an unbiased review.
Please read on.
Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
- How to Build Your Profitable Online Business – FREE Training
- FREE Website – How to Create Your Website In 30 Seconds
CB Passive Income at a Glance
Product Name: CB Passive Income License Program.
Price: $1 two-week trial subscription. $47 or $97 one-off fee. $47/month or $197/year optional subscription
Owner: Patric Chan
Summary of CB Passive Income Review
CB Passive Income was created in 2013 by one of the best affiliate marketers globally, i.e., best-selling author Patric Chan.
I respect Patric Chan a lot.
That said. CBPI by Patric Chan License Program is a good idea for newbies and people that know nothing about making money online.
It has been on series of versions since its inception; it is now on version 5.0. i.e., CB Passive Income 5.0.
Most click bank products are focused on making the owners make as much money as possible. They are used to replicating effects as long as it is benefiting them.
I will not be recommending CBPI by Patric Chan License Program to you.
Why is that? The program is “a done for you.” Always run away from any done for your online program. It is one big way for you to waste your money.
In the 21st century, you now learn how to do it by yourself. Not a done for you.
Therefore, they use such a program to milk newbies of their hard-earned money.
The best way of making money online in the 21st is to learn how to do it yourself.
If you do that, you can quickly become a consultant and use it to solve problems for your community and regions, apart from using the skills to set up your own business online.
I am recommending this affiliate marketing training. Level-1 of ten lessons is FREE. There is no need to use your credit card.
This platform will teach you the step-by-step process of setting up your own business. Something you can call your own.
You can even sell your website and platform at 10x your investments. Learn more about this training here.
The training program will take you step by step with a video and text on building your online business.
The company will host and secure your website. You will also decide the type of online business you like to venture into.
I started this website some years ago, and it has helped me get out of my full-time job.
I currently work from home with two websites that are helping me to make a full-time income online.
What do you think of my CB Passive Income review?
Can you still make money with CB Passive Income? Is CB Passive Income legit or a scam?
What Is CB Passive Income?
CB Passive Income License Program has series of versions running from 1.0 to its current version now i.e. Version 5.0.
An affiliate marketing program where entry-level marketers can make passive income online in the comfort of their homes.
It’s a program that can make you money around the clock while you sleep.
The owner Patric Chan has created potent marketing software to generate income online. The platform is an open system whereby new members are at liberty to sign up.
The member would benefit from free giveaways like training and pre-designed websites. Essentially, members have to subscribe to the owner’s mailing list, and they will be getting regular invaluable updates free of charge.
The emails will also be conveyed to members coupled with an affiliate program that they need to promote and a commission attached to it.
In addition, product recommendations would be sent to you to up-sell. The assortment of products to be promoted originates from ClickBank.com.
The owner says promotional products are from ClickBank.com because these days they only accept legit products into their affiliate marketplace, and this will go a long way towards adding value to subscribers.
He further points out that the commission from ClickBank.com products attracts a commission of up to 50%.
What do you think of my CB Passive Income review? Can you make money with CB Passive Income?
Is CB Passive Income legit or a scam?
How Does CB Passive Income work?
The first thing is to join the Click Bank as an affiliate.
You can not make money with CB Passive Income without joining Click Bank.
Then you can visit the CBPI by Patric Chan License Program sign-up page.
After joining, you will receive your affiliate links via your email and profile on CB Passive Income.
You will also get customized landing pages that contain free products offering.
You are expected to promote the landing pages with your social media pages. If you don’t have one, then you should be ready to use paid ads.
You will also need your email list (i.e., if you have one).
As soon as you subscribe, join the CBPI by Patric Chan License Program via your affiliate links and make a purchase, you will earn a commission.
Is CB Passive Income legit or a scam? Can you make money with this CB Passive Income?
What do you think of my CB Passive Income review?
What I Like With CP Passive Income
- The CBPI by Patric Chan License Program comes in handy with useful tools for affiliate marketing including landing pages, email marketing templates, auto-responders, banners, free training eBooks, and videos which are all free.
- By subscribing to this program, you get a well-designed sales system that is good to go.
- There is a 14-day trial period, which you can leverage, and the charge is only $1, which is pretty much friendly to any aspiring online marketer.
- You get to learn firsthand the ins and outs of Internet marketing by getting invaluable insights on how to generate traffic and leads.
- As a subscriber, you get an absolutely free website. Getting a website designed for you for a fee these days can really deplete your reserves especially if you are an early-stage Internet marketer.
- You will benefit because the system itself generates some traffic to Google. This means you at least have a starting point to generate more leads and nurture them.
My Issue with CP Passive Income
- The epicenter of the whole marketing program is to promote the CB Passive Income License Program. Which means it’s self-centered. This way, you can easily lose credibility with the followers you’ve worked hard to generate.
- The hype is just overboard. If the amounts of money purported to be made here on autopilot were anything to go by, everyone would be sitting under a coconut tree on a remote island without caring about other aspects of life.
- Throughout the sales pages, one thread is commonplace. That Patric Chan will do all the heavy lifting for you. Even though this may be true considering the products he’s selling to you, the reality is that making such amounts requires a lot of time, experience, and energy investments. In simple terms, to promote CB Passive Income License Program you’ll require a lot of time and energy to build up a network of loyal subscribers. Again, another unworkable statement Patric Chan makes is that after the one-off payment of $47, you’ll not be required to spend another penny. This is, at least, technically correct, but with internet or affiliate marketing, not spending more will be almost an insurmountable challenge in terms of building and promoting your affiliate links and secret web page.
- Your aim of doing affiliate or Internet marketing is always to get value in the product you’re promoting. With the CB Passive Income License Program, you gain access to the members’ area only to get low-quality articles and training videos. The eBooks contain basic Internet marketing concepts that you can easily Google and utilize for free.
- The CB Passive Income License Program is also too subjective. You are pushed to buy those free training videos, which you are supposed to make money on.
- The program is also not newbie-friendly. Unless you are in the program long enough, you wouldn’t know the intricacies of the products and how to promote them effectively. Most newbies don’t have the skills to get started, for example, how to use an autoresponder, domain name, and web hosting.
Who is CB Passive Income For?
The target demographic for the CBPI by Patric Chan License Program is the new entrance lot to the affiliate marketing niche.
But the reality is that only those with vast experience on this very site or other affiliate marketing programs stand a great chance of reaping the fruits.
Also, those with established and reputable Internet marketing businesses in this very domain stand a great chance of making a decent income.
Although the experienced subscribers in this program would like you to believe that there is a lot of money to be minted.
The reality is that a thorough understanding of internet marketing and the ability to drive real traffic to your secret web page is handy and takes time.
CBPI by Patric Chan License Program Tools & Training
This program provides you with invaluable tools to fast track your affiliate marketing success such as landing pages, free training videos, and eBooks, auto-responders, email marketing templates, and banners.
You are required to buy and up-sell these products to get a commission. This is just one way of increasing your income on this platform.
Support For CBPI by Patric Chan License Program
For CBPI by Patric Chan License Program, their support team is largely unresponsive which makes the support system unreliable.
It’s natural that if you pay for a product, you would expect a 24-hour responsive support team ready to address your query.
This is where the CBPI by Patric Chan License Program fails hands down.
However, they do attach a 60-day money-back guarantee, but the trouble is that it’s only through Click Bank.com
CBPI by Patric Chan License Program Pricing
They have a two-week trial offer capped at $1.
However, you would need to pay a one-off fee of $47 after the trial period.
After acquiring the regular” CBPI by Patric Chan License Program, you’ll stumble upon an up-sell to the “Pro Version” which is capped at $97.
The “Pro Version” essentially gives you full logins to the members’ area and the training videos.
The moment you acquire the “Pro Version”, Mr. Patric Chan will try to entice you to acquire “The Fast Cash Series Membership” which is capped at $47 per month or $197per year subscription.
The normal price will take effect after that.
Wealthy Affiliate Vs CB Passive Income
Is CB Passive Income Worth It?
Thanks for reading my CB Passive Income review. Is CB Passive Income legit or a scam?
Can you make money with CB Passive Income?
Yes, CB Passive Income will make you money but can you rely on this system to make you consistent money online?
Have you ever wondered what it takes to make real money online?
Do you know that a lot of people are making money online? It only involves three major steps
- Own your own website
- Learn How to monetize it and,
- Send traffics to it
You can start making money from your website today while you are sleeping, you only know HOW TO!
Wealthy Affiliate will give you complete training step by step to build your website and start making money.
Read more about Wealthy Affiliate and how I start making money online.
Note: Please know that you can always contact me at Wealthy Affiliate, this is my Wealthy Affiliate Personal Profile.
Also, do well to leave your comment here.
What do you think of my CB Passive Income Review? Can you make money with CB Passive Income? Is CB Passive Income legit or a scam?
Are you making money with CP Passive Income already?
Do you have a better online business? Please share your opinion, I am ready to learn.
Kindly drop your thought in my comment area below. I will gladly revert to you.