What Is CB Passive Income 4.0 About, Exactly?
You are welcome to my CB Passive Income 4.0.
You will discover in this article if CB Passive Income 4.0 of Patric Chan system makes you rich or not.
CB Passive Income 4.0 is legit and Patric Chan is a well-known name in the industry.
That said, but will promote squeeze pages and hoping to get traffics earn you money through CB Passive Income 4.0?
Can you still make money with CB Passive Income 4.0 today?
CB Passive Income License Program 4.0 is a revised version of 3.0.
An affiliate marketing program where entry-level marketers can make passive income online in the comfort of their homes.
It's a program that can make you money around the clock while you sleep.
The owner Patric Chan has created potent marketing software to generate income online. The platform is an open system whereby new members are at liberty to sign up.
The member would benefit from free giveaways like training and pre-designed websites. Essentially, members have to subscribe to the owner’s mailing list, and they will be getting regular invaluable updates free of charge.
The emails will also be conveyed to members coupled with an affiliate program that they need to promote and a commission attached to it.
In addition, product recommendations would be sent to you to up-sell. The assortment of products to be promoted originates from ClickBank.com.
The owner says promotional products are from ClickBank.com because these days they only accept legit products into their affiliate marketplace, and this will go a long way towards adding value to subscribers.
He further points out that the commission from ClickBank.com products attracts a commission of up to 50%.
CB Passive Income at a Glance
Product Name: CB Passive Income License Program 4.0
Price: $1 two-week trial subscription. $47 or $97 one-off fee. $47/month or $197/year optional subscription
Owner: Patric Chan
The Pros vs. Cons Of CB Passive Income 4.0
- The CB Passive Income License Program comes handy with useful tools for affiliate marketing including landing pages, email marketing templates, auto-responders, banners, free training eBooks and videos which are all free.
- By subscribing to this program, you get a well-designed sales system that is good to go.
- There is a 14-day trial period, which you can leverage, and the charge is only $1, which is pretty much friendly to any aspiring online marketer.
- You get to learn firsthand the ins and outs of Internet marketing by getting invaluable insights on how to generate traffic and leads.
- As a subscriber, you get an absolutely free website. Getting a website designed for you for a fee these days can really deplete your reserves especially if you are an early-stage Internet marketer.
- You will benefit because the system itself generates some traffic to Google. This means you at least have a starting point to generate more leads and nurture them.
- The epicenter of the whole marketing program is to promote the CB Passive Income License Program 4.0. That means it's self-centered. This way, you can easily lose credibility with the followers you've worked hard to generate.
- The hype is just overboard. If the amounts of money purported to be made here on autopilot were anything to go by, everyone would be sitting under a coconut tree on a remote island without caring about other aspects of life.
- Throughout the sales pages, one thread is commonplace. That Patric Chan will do all the heavy lifting for you. Even though this may be true considering the products he's selling to you, the reality is that making such amounts requires a lot of time, experience, and energy investments. In simple terms, to promote CB Passive Income License Program 4.0, you'll require a lot of time and energy to build up a network of loyal subscribers. Again, another unworkable statement Patric Chan makes is that after the one-off payment of $47, you'll not be required to spend another penny. This is, at least, technically correct, but with internet or affiliate marketing, not spending more will be almost an insurmountable challenge in terms of building and promoting your affiliate links and secret web page.
- Your aim of doing affiliate or Internet marketing is always to get value in the product you're promoting. With CB Passive Income License Program 4.0, you gain access to the members' area only to get low-quality articles and training videos. The eBooks contain basic Internet marketing concepts that you can easily Google and utilize for free.
- The CB Passive Income License Program 4.0 is also too subjective. You are pushed to buy those free training videos, which you are supposed to make money on.
- The program is also not newbie-friendly. Unless you are in the program long enough, you wouldn't know the intricacies of the products and how to promote them effectively. Most newbies don't have the skills to get started, for example, how to use an autoresponder, domain name, and web hosting.
Who is CB Passive Income 4.0 For?
The target demographic for the CB Passive Income License Program 4.0 is the new entrance lot to the affiliate marketing niche.
But the reality is that only those with vast experience on this very site or other affiliate marketing programs stand a great chance of reaping the fruits.
Also, those with established and reputable Internet marketing businesses in this very domain stand a great chance of making a decent income.
Although the experienced subscribers in this program would like you to believe that there is a lot of money to be minted, the reality is that a thorough understanding of internet marketing and the ability to drive real traffic to your secret web page is handy and takes time.
Tools & Training
This program provides you with invaluable tools to fast track your affiliate marketing success such as landing pages, free training videos, and eBooks, auto-responders, email marketing templates, and banners.
You are required to buy and up-sell these products to get a commission. This is just one way of increasing your income on this platform.
Support For CB Passive Income 4.0
For CB Passive Income License Program 4.0, their support team is largely unresponsive which makes the support system unreliable.
It's natural that if you pay for a product, you would expect a 24-hour responsive support team ready to address your query.
This is where the CB Passive Income License Program 4.0 fails hands down.
However, they do attach 60-day money back guarantee, but the trouble is that it's only through Click Bank.com
CB Passive Income 4.0 Pricing
They have a two-week trial offer capped at $1.
However, you would need to pay a one-off fee of $47 after the trial period.
After acquiring the regular” CB Passive Income License Program, you'll stumble upon an up-sell to the “Pro Version” which is capped at $97. The “Pro Version” essentially gives you full logins to the members' area and the training videos.
The moment you acquire the “Pro Version”, Mr. Patric Chan will try to entice you to acquire “The Fast Cash Series Membership” which is capped at $47 per month or $197per year subscription.
The normal price will take effect after that.
Is CB Passive Income 4.0 worth It?
What do you think of my CP Passive Income 4.0 Review? Is CB Passive Income 4.0 a scam?
Can you still make money with CB Passive Income 4.0?
Personally, I have not tried this product but the sales page is very reassuring but I can recommend to any aspiring marketer whether new or experienced in the industry to try this product, most especially when you have a two week trial for just $1,
The trial period will help you decide if you are on the right track or not.
Though CB Passive Income License Program 4.0 is too much self-centered, and the owner gets to eat the big portion of the cake when you go through a hassle to make the same money, but this is why he is the product owner.
This program is worth trying, try it out here.
My concern though is that these programs have uncontrolled growths, you may not be able to rely on them for long-term income sustainability.
If you're looking out for sustainable and practical ways of developing passive income streams.
I suggest you check out for sites like Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate Vs CB Passive Income 4.0
CB Passive Income 4.0 of Patric Chan will not make you rich?
Yes, CB Passive Income 4.0 will make you money but can you rely on this system to make you consistent money online?
Have you ever wondered what it takes to make real money online?
Do you know that a lot of people are making money online? It only involves three major steps
- Own your own website
- Learn How to monetize it and,
- Send traffics to it
You can start making money from your website today while you are sleeping, you only know HOW TO!
Wealthy Affiliate will give you complete training of step by step to build your website and start making money.
Read more about Wealthy Affiliate and how I start making money online.
Note: Please know that you can always contact me at Wealthy Affiliate, this is my Wealthy Affiliate Personal Profile.
Also, do well to leave your comment here.
What do you think of my CB Passive Income 4.0 Review?
Are you making money with CP Passive Income 4.0 already?
Do you have a better online business? Please share your opinion, I am ready to learn.
Kindly drop your thought in my comment area below. I will gladly revert to you.