What is Zukul Ad Network (ZAN) About, Exactly?
You are welcome to my Zukul Ad Network By Jeremy Rush Review.
This article will answer your questions such as:
Can you make good money with Zukul Ad Network? What is Zukul Ad Network (ZAN), exactly all about?
Zukul Ad Network (ZAN) is a revenue sharing program and It is NOT a Scam but. . .
Straight away, you should also know that I am not a fan of this program because it has some element of a pyramid.
This implies that you have to recruit or to source for subscribers, this implies that you can make money but you have a lot of limitations. My personal opinion classifies any such program as Scam.
The Zukul Ad Network – ZAN affiliate program is an alternative source of passive income, which has been on the market for some time, so it may be saved for now; and that they are unlikely to end their career shortly.
This makes it a site with some great earning potential and the possibility of a return on investment. The site is for small and medium investors who are looking to make a short-term income.
One of their options is a compensation plan, which comes in return for your investment.
Although this is an excellent solution if you are a four-digit investor, for the smaller ones, who are only looking to make a living, the compensation plan is not a jump-starting opportunity.
However, for these people, ZAN offers another solution.
The referral program of this network provides more earning potential, but this makes it prone to be classified as a scam program, see why all Multi-Level Marketing programs are a scam.
Join This Internet Marketing Training Today (Making Over $10,000 Monthly Within Two Years Is Possible With Real Work) And Claim Your Two FREE Websites. Learn From The Expert.
The site SEEMS LEGIT mainly because it doesn’t have one source of income, but three, so it is less likely for it to crash and take your money down the drain.
- Publishers are one part of the equation which is holding this venture stable. They have an interest in working with Zukul Ad Network (ZAN) because they are getting affiliate income by publishing ads on their sites.
- Advertisers are the second part, which is the main reason this network even exists. They will always have an interest in working with Zukul Ad Network (ZAN) because they get impressions for their advertisements.
- Ad packs participants – This could be you if you wish. They are ordinary people who are looking to invest a small amount of money and get a relatively average compensation for their trust.
How Zukul Ad Network Ad Packs By Jeremy Rush Work | YouTube
In this review, I am going to explain how the Zukul Ad Network (ZAN) Ad packages work since they are intended for ordinary people struggling for extra income.
The Ad packs are usually advertising that you get 120 percent of the smallest invested amount of money.
However, this is not true. If you decide to invest one dollar, which makes you a level one investor, the return percentage is a minimum of 20%. This is not a significant percentage, but it is somewhat welcome.
But also don’t forget that all MLM programs are prone to be a scam.
Zukul Ad Network Review | YouTube
Zukul Ad Network Compensation Plan
This is why Zukul Ad Network is a unique program:
- In only nine months since the opening of the site, the site has more visits than any other similar affiliate networks.
- The Zukul Ad Network business venture looks and acts differently than any other Rev Share system. This might be because regular people looking for some extra income developed it.
- Its clarifications as to how much you are going to earn are easy to understand, and they don’t have a double meaning, unlike some other affiliate networks.
- ZAN is always avoiding third-party payment cooperation such as PayPal, Skrill or Payoneer. This means that they have full control as to how much income and outcome they have. This might not be so important to you, but it sure is for your investment stability and safe return.
Main Downsides to Zukul Ad Network System
- Although the numbers are good so far, this is a relatively new network, which has a possibility of crashing.
- You have to solicit for members that will be under you. It runs by levels, and that determines how much you earn, this is a minus to this program because it indicates that it is a Ponzi scheme.
- So far, there have been some technical glitches to the site, but the Customer Service of LAN has taken care of all customers, so there still aren’t cases, which reported deception or having their money lost.
How to Make Money with Zukul Ad Network By Jeremy Rush | YouTube
Is Zukul Ad Network worth Your Money?
So what do you think of my Zukul Ad Network By Jeremy Rush Review? Can you really make good money with Zukul Ad Network?
To some degree, you now know what is Zukul Ad Network is all about. Considering all the facts, this is going smoothly and appears legitimate system for now. Zukul Ad Network is definitely not a scam program but has elements of scam.
Though its member seems to be earning some income and they are happy for now, and the more it is growing, the more stable it may get.
There are ten different packages you can choose from and every one of them is taking you to the next level of earning with higher returns of investment.
The challenge is this Making money with Zukul Ad Network is not straightforward.
In my opinion, this program can go far except that it has some element of the MLM program. All MLM program to me they are scams.
The primary source of the income is advertisements, what about if everybody decides not to advert through this medium again and you have parted with your funds?
Or new people decide not to subscribe again? Any program that requires you to refer to other people before you can start making money is a minus, and it is prone to be referred to a scam.
Are you making money with Zukul Ad Network before now? What is your take on my Zukul Ad Network By Jeremy Rush Review?
Do you have a contribution or are you a member of Zukul Ad Network? Please drop your comment or question in my comment area below.
Zukul Ad Network at a Glance
Product Price: $1 – $250
Product Owner: Jeremy Rush & Michael Bloom