What is American Consumer Opinion for?
This American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) review will demonstrate to you if it is a scam or legitimate way to make money online. Many of my audience want to know if they can still make money with American Consumer Opinion.
First, let us start by answering what is American Consumer Opinion about? American consumer opinion is an online survey posting company that sends surveys to its registered members.
The members get paid for successfully completing the surveys. American consumer opinion also offers opportunities to work in focus groups or to work as a beta tester.
Click Here For My #1 Recommendation to Make a Full-Time Income Online
Origin of American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)
The product was first started offline in 1986 by the Decision Analyst Company.
Initially, the surveys have conducted either face to face or through the telephone. The surveys went online in 1996.
Features Of American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)
The American Consumer Opinion has the following features:
- A member can take several surveys each year.
- Average time to answer the survey is 10 minutes.
- The standard of questions asked in the survey is easy.
- The membership is free of cost.
- Survey links are sent to registered members via email. The members have to open the link and take the survey.
- Points are given for each survey the member takes and the points can be cashed at regular intervals.
- Each survey can help you earn points in the range of 100-5000.
- Minimum points needed to cash out are 1000.
- 1 point is equivalent to 1 penny.
- Members can also choose to use their points to enter the sweepstakes contest instead of cashing them out.
- Every month members are also given screeners (short surveys) to fill. Screeners are paid through points or through gift cards.
- Only one person per household is allowed to become its member.
- To become a member of the American consumer opinion (ACOP) you just need a valid email
Benefits of the Products American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)
- It is an easy, reliable, work from home opportunity for people looking to make some money on the side.
- It does not require any educational qualifications or work experience.
- Payments can be received in various ways.
- The work is entirely online and hence is not restricted to a particular country.
Do I Recommend American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)?
Yes, I recommend using American consumer opinion.
It is a great online income activity that can help you make extra money from home.
What Does American Consumer Opinion Sell or Promote?
ACOP promotes survey participation. It collaborates with various companies who are looking to improve their products or services via feedback from consumers.
ACOP sends such survey links to its members who can help the companies improve their sales through their opinions and feedback.
Costs/Price of American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)
There is no cost to join the ACOP. It is absolutely free.
Is American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) Legit Or Scam?
ACOP is definitely a good business opportunity.
It requires no investment and has flexible work hours. People can take up surveys in their free time and earn some money.
Taken Surveys Can Not Make You A Living. Start This Internet Marketing Training Today. It Will Changes Your Life And You Will Be Making Real Money Online.
What is Good About American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)?
- It provides a flexible and easy to earn money opportunity from home. It just requires a computer/laptop and an internet connection to get started.
- There are no particular eligibility requirements to join ACOP.
- It is a hassle-free and reliable option.
American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) Review | YouTube
Issues With American Consumer Opinion(ACOP)
- One major issue reported is the delay in getting payments. ACOP has itself said that it might take 8-12 weeks to process payments.
- People also complain of poor screening done by the company. This leads to the members getting eliminated from most of the surveys.
Who is American Consumer Opinion(ACOP) For?
Anyone who has a computer, Internet access, and a valid mail id can become a member of ACOP. Ease of use and numerous payment options make it an attractive business opportunity for people.
Moreover, ACOP is not restricted to a particular country. Survey links can be sent to people living in different countries.
How to Make Money with American Consumer Opinion(ACOP)?
So, How to make money with American Consumer Opinion? You can make money with ACOP by following these steps:
- Become a member of ACOP. Membership is free. Register yourself with a valid mail id. In case you want to receive payments through check enter a correct, up to date and complete mailing address.
- Once you have successfully registered you will receive an email from ACOP confirming your membership.
- ACOP will send survey links and screeners to your email id. You can participate in the surveys and earn points. Each survey can get you 100 to 5000 points. Each month a screener is also sent. It is a short survey and you can earn 5-50 points through it.
- Once you have accumulated 1000 or more points you can choose to cash out. 1 point is equivalent to 1 penny.
- Payment options include checks, PayPal accounts, Hyperwallet platform, sweepstakes, and donations.
- Normally the payment cycle takes 8-12 weeks.
American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) Scam | YouTube
How Does American Consumer Opinion Pay Its Members?
Members can cash out when they have collected more than 1000 points. There are 4 ways in which the members can cash out their points:
- Check: Members residing in the USA or Canada can cash out through checks. They will have to ensure that the mailing address in their account is correct.
- PayPal: This option can be used by members residing in other countries.
- HyperWallet: It is similar to PayPal and can distribute funds in 150 currencies across 170 countries.
- Sweepstakes: Members can use their points to gain entry into sweepstakes to get a chance to win prizes. This option does not require the minimum threshold of 1000 points. In case the member does not win the sweepstakes he will lose all the points he used to enter the contest.
- Donate to charity: You can also cash out and donate the amount to the various charities listed on ACOP.
Alternative to American Consumer Opinion(ACOP)
There are many sites that offer to pay you for taking online surveys, beta testing and joining focus groups. Other sites similar to ACOP but with better options for its members are:
This site is similar to ACOP in offering online surveys to its members. The difference lies in the various options available.
Member gets paid for shopping online, answering surveys, watching videos, searching the web, playing games and testing apps. The payments are also better and on time.
This is a site which pays its members to test websites and apps. The user needs to give their feedback and they can earn $10 or more per assignment.
Payment is done via PayPal within 7 days of completion of the assignment. It is different from ACOP in its eligibility requirements.
Members should be more than 18 years of age and should be English speaking.
This site links you to various focus groups that pay you better than surveys. The pay ranges from $50 to $150.
Public/Online Opinion of American Consumer Opinion
Public opinion is mixed on ACOP. People are happy with the income opportunities that ACOP is providing but are extremely unhappy with its delayed payments.
American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) Review | YouTube
My Final Opinion of American Consumer Opinion
Is American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) legit or Scam? what do you think of my American Consumer Opinion review?
Do you think you have an opportunity here to start making money with American Consumer Opinion? ACOP is completely legit and pays its members for taking online surveys. The payment processing takes a very long time, sometimes more than 3-4 months.
This might be frustrating for people who need immediate payments. For others who are willing to wait that much longer, American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) provides numerous opportunities to earn extra money online.
Are you making money with American Consumer Opinion already? Is American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) scam or legit? What is your take on my American Consumer Opinion review? Kindly drop your thought in my comment area below.
Many other such program I have reviewed includes:
- Daily Cash Siphon
- DS Domination
- doTERRA Review
- Beachbody Review
- Auto Affiliate Program
- 60 Minutes Profit Plan
- Five Minute Profit Sites
- Smart Money Methods
- Big Profit System
American Consumer Opinion At A Glance
Name: American Consumer Opinion
Owners: Decision Analyst Inc.
Overall Rank: 67%
It is great to meet you finally. John is my name, and I'm the owner of Amazing Profits Online. I am a Full-Time Affiliate Marketer at Wealthy Affiliate, a community that teaches anyone to earn a full-time income online with their own passion-driven online business. No Credit Card Is Needed. It is FREE to Join. You can also Click here to get to know more about me.